NOTE: The original Vision has been discontinued and all of its functionality has been moved to the Vision Flex.
The RetroSpy Vision is a device that enables input display, via the RetroSpy software, for a variety of retro video game consoles.
- Sony PlayStation 1 & 2
- Nintendo NES, SNES, Virtual Boy, N64 & Gamecube
- Game-Tech GBA Consolizer
- Sega SMS, Genesis & Saturn
- Atari 2600, 7800 & Jaguar
- SNK Neo Geo
- NEC PC Engine, TurboGrafx-16, SuperGrafx & PC-FX
- Amstrad GX4000
- Commodore 64 Games System, CDTV & Amiga CD32
- Fujitsu FM Towns Marty
- Magnavox Odyssey2
- Mattel Intellivision
- Panasonic 3DO
For a complete RetroSpy Vision setup a mini-USB cable and 1 or more RetroSpy Vision cables are required (both are sold separately).