This AIM 65 I/O board connects to the Application connector in the back of the AIM 65.
- TTY over RS-232 communication via a DB-9 connector
- Cassette audio out (jumper configurable HI or LOW) a mono 3.5mm jack
- Cassette audio in via a mono 3.5mm jack
- Cassette remote control via two mono 2.5mm jacks
- Commodore floppy disk drive, or an SD2IEC, access via the AH5050 software on an EPROM residing at D000 (normal AIM-65 assembler socket)
The TTY over RS-232 communication only works on AIM 65s that have a 3.3K resistor at R24. Earlier AIM 65 units have a 1K resistor at this location. Since the AH5050 EPROM resides in the AIM 65’s D000 PROM slot, that is typically reserved for the AIM 65 Assembler, I also sell a relocated Assembler burned to a 2532 EPROM that is placed in the AIM 65’s B000 PROM slot.
Includes full color manual, AH5050 software burned to a 2532 EPROM and a USB drive with the original AH5050 manuals.