This Release Supported By
- Support for CD-i KeyControl Keyboard
- Built-In GameBoy Printer Emulator
- Support for Pippin MouseStick II Joystick, Keyboard and Mouse
- Support for Saturn Keyboard and NetLink Keyboard Adapter
- Support for Dreamcast Keyboard
- Support for ColecoVision Roller Controller
- Support for Atari Paddles
- About Screen Now Supports Links to Patrons
- Support for SMS Sports Pad and Paddle controllers
- Settings are now retained across RetroSpy updates
The Long Version
Support for CD-i KeyControl Keyboard
The CD-i KeyControl keyboard is now supported in both K and T mode. Not many titles actually had keyboard support, so this is mostly for completeness.
Built-In GameBoy Printer Emulator
RetroSpy can now act as a GameBoy Printer emulator. Most of the functionality was borrowed from an existing GitHub project, found here. The emulator supports both Color GameBoy and original DMG palettes and lets you save the resulting pictures as PNG images.
Support for Pippin MouseStick II Joystick, Keyboard and Mouse
Pretty much every Pippin peripheral I could get my hands on is now supported. Spying is only really supported for 1 player scenarios. Having a second controller plugged in will lead to undefined results. This has to do with the the way the Pippin dynamically assigns ADB addresses.
Support for Saturn Keyboard and NetLink
Both the Japanese Saturn keyboard and PS/2 keyboards via the NetLink Keyboard Adapter are supported.
Support for Dreamcast Keyboard
Both US and Japanese Dreamcast keyboards are supported.
Support for ColecoVision Roller Controller
It requires 2 Arduinos to handle the roller plus the insane number of buttons.
Support for Atari Paddles
Two Arduinos are required to monitor both paddles.
About Screen Now Supports Links to Patrons
Patrons now get their name and a hyperlink in the About dialog.
Support for SMS Sports Pad and Paddle controllers
Each require a dedicated firmware.
Settings are now retained across RetroSpy updates
There was a bug where settings were all reset between version updates of RetroSpy. This has been fixed.